Sunday, September 17, 2006

Freezing in my basement...

Let me elaborate...our electricity bill was so high this month that now we are too cheap to turn the heat on. I've learned from last year...just pile on the sweaters and blankets and socks and clothes in general. I'm just wimpy...I prefer heat. Blasting heat...warm heat...hot heat!!
So, we are voluntarily freezing. But I think it's supposed to warm up this week again.
I'm going to Southern Alberta Bible Camp for an Axis retreat on the weekend. Axis is the ministry at Center Street Church that I have been involved in for 2 years. I'm looking forward to it...hopefully it'll be warmer for this wimpy coastal girl!

3 comments:

Dan Nel said...

Let me know how your weekend was okay...
And by the way CSI was awesome on thursday. And our thermostat is broken at my place so most of the time we are baking heheh but it's a good thing we don't pay for heating.

Dan Nel said...

can you send me your e-mail.. I want to send you some pictures of horses I took... mine is Danpnel@gmail.com

Dan Nel said...

Update time Julie heheh...