Sunday, September 03, 2006

Faith


Just Like You
Jason Upton
I tried to walk on the water
and found myself under the sea
So with water up my nose
I felt your hand come close to save me
I've tried to cast out the demons
I've gone to the darkest of regions
When fear has me shaking
You suddenly
Break in to save me
I desire to be like you
Like any son or daughter
I want to be like my father
I desire to be like you
You prmised to never
forsake me
So I'll risk it all if
you'll make me
like you
I Will Wait
Jason Upton
I will wait for you Jesus,
You're the sun in my horizon
All my hopes in you Jesus
and I can see you now arising
There is a wall that stands
in front of me
That I know I just can't climb
But like an eagle
you will carry me
Its just a matter of your time
Chorus
Evil army's all around me,
another wall gets in my way
But I believe the word
you promised me
so I will wait another day
Chorus
Though doubt may try to come in
The disillusionment might try
to come in, I believe oh Lord,
in the word that You promised
I believe it will not end,
I believe it will not go vain
I will wait for you
I will wait for you, Jesus
You're the sun in my horizon
All my hope's in you, Jesus
And I can see you now arising
God, help me to lean on You and trust you. It's so easy to lean on those around me when I'm drowning. I have doubts and fears about my future, but You know what I need. You give me all that I need. Help me to be more like You.

2 comments:

Dan Nel said...

YEay an update!!
So... Jason Utpon ehh... I guess Merissa has been getting into his music too lately.. maybe I should check out some more of his stuff. ANd oh dear... the skunkkk... ewwww
Hey is the new or I should say second hand, but new to you monitor still holding up good? let me know...
That is a really cute skunk picture hahaha. Wow I never thought I'd see the day where I'd call a skunk cute... wow
Okay Im tired...
Good night/day/have fun at work this week.
Peace,

Dan Nel said...

Update.. I am being blunt lol...