Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Quick update...

I just tried to post something and now I've lost it!

I have decided to go to Brazil in January 2009 with Latin America Mission. I'm in the process of being accepted. I'll be in language school for about a year and then working with an organization called Valley of Blessing.

On March 31st until April 7th I'll be in Brazil. I'm going to do an exploratory trip to visit the language school and the ministry.

Please pray that I'll get all the details worked out.

I'm working through a VISA application and trying to figure out which shots I'll need. I have an appointment with my doctor on Thursday reguarding my MRI and I'll ask him about immunization. I also need an International Immunization Card. So I have to figure out which province I can get that from.

Please pray that I can trust God with the finances and not panic. I'm not sleeping through the night, but God is sustaining me.

I'm sorry for not keeping better in touch. I will update more about orientation when it isn't almost 12:30am!

Blessings,

Julie

1 comment:

Kiki said...

Yay! You're going??? I thought you weren't going but I'm so glad you are:)