Sunday, March 30, 2008

On my way to Brazil

Hi Everyone,

Thank you SO, SO much for praying for me while I couldn't sleep and for the processing of my VISA.

I recieved my VISA on Wednesday! And I was able to sleep a bit better.

I will be flying out of Calgary at 7am Monday morning and arriving in Sao Paulo, Brazil Tuesday morning. The plan is to visit Valley of Blessing, the children's ministry for a few days. Then I'll fly to Goiania to visit the language school in Vianopolis, some of LAM's missionaries in Anapolis and Tres Ranchos. I will be flying home on April 7th. It'll be a busy week, but I'm looking forward to the visit.

Would you please join me in prayer for:
*safe travels
*minimal culture shock & patience with the language (Portuguese)
*seeing Brazil through God's eyes
*vision for my future ministry

I appreciate all the prayers and support and verses from everyone. I wish I could give all of you BIG HUGS!

Love you all!

Blessings,

Julie

No comments: