Thursday, August 07, 2008

Hollywood

So, there's this customer at work that we all try to avoid as soon as we HEAR her. She's a senior (don't get me wrong, I like seniors), usually wears all one color and is loud - both spoken and what she wears.

She EXPECTS that she have one on one service, EVEN if it's busy. But, she rarely buys and if she does, she'll return it the next day. She's always at the Bay and most of the associates know her. When she puts items on hold, she gives her business card - fashion co-ordinator! If you saw her, you would know why this is funny. Recently, my friend nicknamed her Hollywood. Probably because she's so glitzy.

Tuesday was seniors day. While I was moving stock around in the back, I heard her. One of the associates came in the back and I asked her how it was going. She said that Hollywood doesn't want to be called a Senior...she wants to be called a Zoomer! What the heck is a Zoomer????

Should I now ask a customer when they are ready to pay, "Do you qualify for the zoomer's discount?"

It's always an adventure in Ladies Shoes!

1 comment:

Merissa said...

any recent zoomer spottings? lol. I'll see you tomorrow morning, hopefully we can get some good deals ;)like the clearance day shoppers you love so much.. i am devising a plan to embarrass you in public, lol :)j/k come to think of it, i have a lot of purple I can wear...