Thursday, May 08, 2008

Me and the boys. I didn't know the word for smile, so they don't look very happy!






Alan is a LAM missionary in Anapolis with Christian Camping Internatioal Brazil. Eni Dell is his daughter (right). Miguel Angel (left) is VP of Ministries for LAM and I was traveling with him. Anapolis is in Goias, another State in Brazil. Just north of Sao Paulo. I loved listening to the birds. And the fruit is wonderful, such a variety. I'll be learning Portuguese in Anapolis. Alan, his wife Ezia and daughter are looking into tutors for me. Eni Dell offered to be one of my tutors. Ezia is Brazilian and so Eni Dell is fluent. They were such an amazing family. I felt like I was coming home!

This is the Valley of Blessing. It was beautiful and peaceful. It's about an hour and a half outside of Sao Paulo. The people were so friendly and wanted to help me learn the language.

I can't wait to return.

No comments: