Monday, November 27, 2006

I don't like renting!

So, what else can go wrong with this house? Last night I stayed up until 3am waiting for someone from ATCO Gas to come and deal with the natural gas smell in the kitchen. I had to keep the window open and it was FREEZING! When he finally came, there was no smell. Now, there is a tap dripping from the inside in the basement. It's -25 outside...hopefully it doesn't freeze and then explode. I called the landlord and left a message, I really hope he does something about it.

It's cold and I'm whimpy! I guess it'll be a white Christmas though. How did I survive four years in Regina?

Well, now it's time to keep getting layered for work!! I think I'm going to wear my ski pants today!!

But, I realize that it's probably colder elsewhere. And at least I have a roof over my head. If you think of it, please pray for the homeless in Calgary, there aren't enough shelters and someone died on the street a few days ago.

Blessings,

Julie

No comments: