Monday, July 24, 2006

Your Dream Man in 72 Hours...


Grow a Boyfriend

Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Grow Your Own Boyfriend:

10. He's Polite
9. He always shuts up
8. Never argues
7. Always there when you need him
6. He NEVER snores
5. FREE date companion
4. Hangs our with only you
3. He has eyes for you
2. He doesn't chew with his mouth open-in fact he doesn't chew at all...
AND THE #1 REASON TO GROW YOUR OWN BOYFRIEND IS...
1. He is always exclusively yours

So, my roommates and I decided to grow our own boyfriend. It's something Nicole received as a gift. Hmmm...I think we have too much time on our hands. The Top 10 reasons are actually from the packaging...which also gives instructions.

-place boyfriend in room temperature water.
-boyfriend will begin to grow within 2 hours and will become his full size in 72 hours (true love in 72 hours. It doesn't get any better!).
-and your boyfriend can be grown again and again.

I won't be able to see the finished product since i'm leaving today. But as the packaging says, he can be grown again and again! We named him too, but I don't remember it. I think that I should continue packing now. I still haven't forgotten how to procrastinate...maybe I need to be lock into my room to finish. Ahh, memories of college!

Okay, time to go. Many blessings,

Julie

4 comments:

Laura said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Laura said...

ha, i soooo have one of those. My mom gave it to me. Can you believe it????? Wait a second my mom gave it to Nicole!!!! Ha. I love my mom!

Nice blog Jules. Please challenge us with your intellectual utterances!!!!!

Merissa said...

Ignacio. Boyfriend's name is Ignacio.
I'll miss you these next two weeks.
I'll go say have a good trip to you now, you're downstairs.

Anonymous said...

Hi Julie, It's nice to see that Nicole shares.... even her boyfriend. I think all girls should have these kind of boyfriends till they're at least 30. Glad to read your posts and see that you're fine. Take care, be good and say hi to Nicole.