Wednesday, November 14, 2007

The road to latin america

I finally stepped up and sent in my resume and a picture of myself to Latin America Mission.

And Guess what???!!!

I recieved an invitiation to attend Canditate Orientation from January 21-31 in Miami! Yay!

So, please pray with me as tomorrow I am planning to approach my manager to ask for a leave of absence. January is the busiest time for retail. BUT if this is something that God really wants me to do, I shouldn't have a problem.

Pray for confidence and clarity. And that my words would be God's words.

I've been crying tears of JOY all day!

Blessings:)

3 comments:

Carina said...

Yay! Oh my gosh Julie that's SO exciting! Congratulations...I'm sure God will make a road for you :)

Dios te bendiga mi amiga mas alta

Dan Nel said...

Julie, that is awesome, I will definitely pray for you and work and stuff. This will be an awesome opportunity for you.

justmeghs said...

super exciting julie! so glad the doors seem to be opening wide for you!